CHANGES IN THIS RELEASE
- Security fix addresses LEN-22133 Speculative Execution Side Channel Variants 4 and 3a (CVE-2018-3639, CVE-2018-3640).
[New functions or enhancements]
- Update Fan table to fix fan noise issue.
- Fixed an issue that system will be charged when the battery remaining capacity is between start and stop battery charge threshold.
- Fixed an issue that system cannot charge after P2P charge on s4 state.
- Fixed an issue that the low battery capacity Unit will charge the high battery capacity Unit when attach the PD support Type-c cable to the low battery capacity first.
- Fixed an issue that lenovo vantage will not show AC adapter information under power status section when plugin AC adapter.